Friday, March 12, 2010

Athlete Feedback:

I could use any brand of compression products, but I chose CEP because it’s the world leader in compression technology. No other product matches CEP’s science, quality or value. Don’t overlook the CEP advantage… it’s the best on the market. – Dave Scott, 6-time Ironman World Champion

While racing in CEP SportSocks I noticed that my legs felt sharp the entire run. Whenever I asked my legs for quicker turnover they were able to respond. I also noticed a faster recovery after racing with my CEP compression socks – and recovery is key to any great performance.Andy Potts, Ironman 70.3 World Champion, Triathlete

After 15 years of racing professionally, I believe that recovery and taking care of your body is vital and possibly the most overlooked aspect of racing by athletes of all levels. I use CEP socks in hard training sessions, and most importantly in daily use. I am on my feet a lot with training and two kids… Life doesn’t stop so I need to know I am helping my legs throughout the day. Matt Reed, US Olympian & Triathlete

No comments:

Post a Comment

CEP COMPRESSION EXPERIENCES: